Book Title: TExES School Counselor (152) Secrets Study Guide: TExES Test Review for the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: TExES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This TExES (152) School Counselor study guide includes practice test questions. Our TExES (152) School Counselor study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the TExES (152) School Counselor test. Mometrix's TExES (152) School Counselor test study guide reviews the most important components of the TExES (152) School Counselor exam.
The TExES (152) School Counselor Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. TExES (152) School Counselor Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the TExES (152) School Counselor.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the TExES (152) School Counselor Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
TExES (152) School Counselor Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards - School Counselor Exam
- A breakdown of understanding students
- A guide to relationships
- An analysis of planning and implementation
- An examination of developmental guidance program
- An in-depth look at assessment
- An extensive review of collaboration, consultation, and professionalism
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) and Educational Testing Service (ETS) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Understanding Students section includes:
- Human Development
- Cognitive Development
- Psychosocial development
The Relationships section includes:
- Student Diversity
- At-risk Students
- Crisis intervention
The Planning and Implementation section includes:
- Program Management
- Principles and Goals
- Staff Development
- Administrator's role
The Developmental Guidance Program section includes:
- Career Counseling
- Career development
- Curriculum development
- Counselor's Role
The Assessment section includes:
- Types of Assessments
- Program assessments
The Collaboration, Consultation, and Professionalism section includes:
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the TExES (152) School Counselor Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- TExES (152) School Counselor test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the TExES (152) School Counselor test.
- TExES (152) School Counselor exam prep that will help you elevate your TExES (152) School Counselor test score.
- TExES (152) School Counselor practice test questions and much more...